- Can I have fluffies in ______ colors?
- Yes! Absolutely! You can pick any of the colors from our color chart.
- I'm plus sized/super petite, can you make clothes that fit me?
- Sure can! Almost all of our custom outfits can be made to fit whatever measurements you've got.
- I have a drawing of my dream outfit, can you make it for me?
- I love seeing your work, feel free to send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can work out an estimate for you.
- How do I wash my fluffies?
- Turn them inside out, and place them in the washing machine, gently cycle, cold water, color safe detergent. No bleach. When finished, turn them right side out, and hang them to dry. Never put them in the dryer! machine drying fluffies means they won't be so fluffy anymore! :(
- I need to trim my fluffies, can I do that?
- Turn them inside out, and cut the backing fabric with an X-Acto knife, or a small pair of embroidery scissors. Only cut the backing fabric, be very careful to not cut the fluff!
- Can you tell me where you get your fabric?
- I am very lucky to live in a place with a fabulous fabric wholesale district! :)
- Will you sell me any of your fabrics?
- I can sell you scrap bags on my Etsy store, and coming soon I will be selling bags of crin as well. :)